Monday, August 31, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was great. Paper Heart turned out to be a really cute movie! I recommend seeing it. On Saturday my friend Claudia, who I recently re-connected with (yay!), came over and cut J's hair. She did a great job! I can't wait till my hair grows out longer so I can get her to cut it too! Yesterday, I tortured J with antique shopping. Hehe. We went to Downtown Plano. I love the old buildings and feel of the square.



After that we made our way to an indoor marketplace which had these awesome murals.




We went to tons of stores finding deals on patio furniture and came home with this!


I'm so excited about this cooler weather and being able to enjoy our balcony now! I want to get some greenery and pillows for the chairs and a chiminea!

No comments:

Post a Comment