Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday and Anniversary Celebration

Yesterday was my 27th birthday! I had a great day! Went to lunch with my mom at Chuy's and she got me a blender! yess. I've been wanting to make smoothies and we never got a blender when we got married. Then Jon and I went car shopping. We looked at GMC (crap), Hyundi ( I really really like the Elantra Touring), and Honda ( CRV's are really nice). I've got to say car shopping is pretty fun so far, the sales people aren't as bad as I was expecting, in fact we've had some really nice ones and they weren't pushy at all. My b-day present from Jon is going to be car but we haven't decided which one yet. Next weekend we are going to look at Toyota (Yaris Sedan, Matrix, Corolla and Rav4). Then we'll make a decision by Nov.1 and I'll have my new car! :) :) After car shopping we had dinner with Jon's family at BJ's and they each gave me a gift. His mom got me a Chi hair straightener and his dad got me CHANEL SUNGLASSES!! pretty awesome!



It was also Jon and I's one year wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment