Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy November!

I finished up two books today. One I had started back in July and stopped halfway because I started reading Charlaine Harris. It's not a bad book though, it's well written and I ejoyed reading it even if the plot is a little overdone these days. It's about an unhappy 50's housewife but from a childs perspective. I love stories set in the 1950's that time period is so beautiful and innocent, I wish I could have experienced it. 

The second is the 3rd book in the Harper Conelly mystery series by Charlaine Harris. After I finished the Stookie Stackhouse Series I serched her other books. I really liked this series. It's pretty different from the vampire and werewolf stuff but there's a little supernatural thrown in. I'm excited to start another series of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment