Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Goals 2010

2009 is coming to an end and I've been thinking
about all the things I have been blessed with this
year. Trout fishing in Akansas and New Mexico. An
amazing trip to California. Celebrating our one
year wedding anniversary in Fredericksburg. Moving
from downtown Dallas to Plano. Having the patience
to teach myself how to crochet. And so much more!

Here are some of my goals for 2010...


{via:we heart it}
Teach myself how to sew. Maybe take a few classes.


{via:world of kanon}
Get my Etsy shop up and running. This is something
I was trying to start last Summer but I started
doing some stuff for my father-in-law and I haven't
had time. Hint: It has something to do with Chi's!


{via:we heart it}
Get a pretty tattoo.


{via:kallen}
Fly fish at Yellowstone National Park.


Buy my first new car ever. Preferrably this one.
It's so cute and totally me!

No comments:

Post a Comment