Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Blog Survey!



1. What is your name and whats your blog name if you have one?

Emalie /// Ticky Tacky

2. Where do you live? City, State? if you could live anywhere where would it be?

Plano, Texas.
I LOOOOOOOOVE Texas I would live no where else, but I do love traveling and exploring other places. There is just no where like Texas.

3. Where do you work? whats your job title? Do you love your Job?

I'm a homemaker and doggie apparel crafter. Yep I love my job if you could call it that. Secretly I want a job at Anthropologie for the discounts. There is one less than a mile from me and I'm waiting for them to hire.

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?

I love what I'm doing now.

5. What are you reading right now?

I'm reading the first book in the Narnia series. Last year I read over 50 books and that's my goal again this year.

6. What are you listening to?

Johnny Cash, Vic Chesnutt, Uncle Tupelo, Damien Jurado, Neutral Milk Hotel

7. Guilty pleasure?

Coca-cola and anything else that has mass amounts of sugar.

8. Name your TV shows:

Oh my gosh, where to start. I netflix a lot of my tv shows. Right now I am luving Fringe. I also like Glee, True Blood, Dexter, Weeds. I also love wholesome reality tv. Like The Little Couple, Table for 12.

9. What is one thing you do everyday?

I call my mom!

10. What do you like to do for fun?

Craft, read, blog!, play with Pepsi, anything outdoorsy, hang out with my husband, go to the cinema.

11. Do you have twitter? Lets be twitter friends!

No, I am anti-twitter. I want to kill the word twitter.

12. What was your favorite gift that you gave or received this year?

Technically I haven't been gifted anything this year but my fave gift I received last year was my DSLR.

13. Whats on your bed side table?

Nothing! I don't have a bed side table.

No comments:

Post a Comment