Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tagged



{via:button hearts}


I've been catching up on all the blogs I read. Whew, it's very time consuming! I discovered I was tagged byAshley to post 7 random facts about myself. So here it goes!

1. I grind my teeth when I sleep, which is really bad for me but I don't care to wear a mouth guard at night.

2. I'm vegetarian but I eat very unhealthy things. Mostly carbs and starches and sugars. This is all catching up to me now that I'm in my late 20s and it sucks.

3. I'm half mexican. Not like real mexican, I don't speak spanish and it's not like my mom was born there, in fact my mom is 4th generation Texan but that's my heritage. I always get asked "what i am" because I obviously look not-quite-white.

4. I have a psychology degree. I don't know why.

5. I love getting mail and sending mail and buying cute packing materials.

6. My hair color is completely natural, it hasn't been completely natural since 6th grade. It's weird, but the texture is so different. It's softer and styles better.

7. I hate talking on the phone.

I tag..Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment